Meet Kate S. Brown
Kate S. Brown, CPO (R) is an author, speaker, and personal productivity enthusiast.
She operates Impact Organizing LLC, providing professional organizing services and project management for clients in their homes and offices in Greater Sarasota and Manatee County.
Kate was among the very first professional organizers to earn the designation of Certified Professional Organizer (CPO) in 2007, the year of its international inauguration.
ICD Certificates (Level I):
- Understanding the Needs of the Elderly
Chronically Disorganized Client, 2003
- Chronic Disorganization, 2003
- Basic Physical Conditions and Challenges
Affecting the Chronically Disorganized
- Chronically Disorganized Client Administration, 2004
- Basic ADD Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client, 2004
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client, 2004
- Learning Styles and Modalities, 2004
Industry & Professional Affiliations
Get Control! ® Reseller Partner
- Get Control! ® Seminars provide a simple road map to improved productivity and reduced liability.
National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Industry Member Director, 2010-2013
- Marketing Committee Chair, 2009-2010
Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, 1982
She served as a Director of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) 2010 - 2015, and was accepted into the NAPO Golden Circle in 2008.
Kate helps you articulate what you're hoping to accomplish, asking thoughtful questions that draw you to your own conclusions.
She's funny and engaging and a pleasure to work with."
Professional Training & Continuing Education
Chronic Disorganization Specialist, Level II,
Institute for Challenging Disorganization,
Kate participates in continuing education to keep abreast of research and techniques helpful in working with Chronically Disorganized clients, including those who are easily distracted or with diagnosis of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD).
Your trusted Professional Organizing experts on the Florida Gulf Coast since 2004.
Sarasota - Longboat Key - Lakewood Ranch - Venice
Certified - Bonded - Insured - Confidential
Impact Organizing LLC - 941-927-6858
Why not put our expertise and energy to work for you? Call us at 941-927-6858 and tell us about your organizing challenges. We're ready to listen.